Vintage Black 3
From the 40s (I think)
- This pumpkin measures aprx. 7" . Stem height not included in measurements
- The pumpkins are made from vintage needlepoints which are rarely perfect.
- Pumpkins are sold ‘as is’ with warts and all
- The pumpkins are filled with mostly rice (for easy reshaping) and finished with 100% polyfil
- Pumpkins are for display only, not to be used as toys.
- When not in use, they should be stored in a cool, airtight container
- Photos are taken in natural daylight. Some variance may happen due to computer screens. The camera does pick up the more vibrant colors, to the eye the colors are more muted.
- Because the wool is vintage, and the stems/ caps are real proper storage is a must. The pumpkins/acorns should be stored in an airtight container in cool dry place (add a packet of whole cloves, if you wish.) Cold storage is preferred. They could also be stored in a freezer from time to time.