Sketchyaddle: [adj] A state of being incomplete, half done, or nearly started... perfection in the incompleteness.. .and maybe that is beautiful. These unfinished needlepoints are found stored in attics, closets, or cedar chests. They show ravages of times , some wear, some discoloration, wrinkles, scars, and all.
* This pumpkin measures aprx. 6.5" across (stems vary)
* The pumpkins are made from vintage wool needlepoints worked on cotton canvas ~ therefore considered second use.
* The needlepoints are laundered but not repaired...they are as is ~ warts and all.
* The stem are 100% natural pumpkin stems. gathered from pumpkin farms, cleaned, disinfected, and dried ~ just not by me.
* While the stems are natural, they are not natural to needlepoint pumpkins so they may need to be reattached sometime in the future .
* The pumpkins with rice and partially filled ~ they should always be stored in a cool dry place when not on display.